The LELO F1s SDK for developers can be found on GitHub. The SDK allows you to write your code and experiment with your F1s device, either for your own pleasure regime or to release an app for others to enjoy. However, before you start exploring the repository, there are a few things you should know.
We won’t get into the knitty gritty details of the kit because we’re not in the business of teaching people how to code (we’ll stick to making good sex toys), but here are a few reminders about the LELO F1s SDK.
- The SDK is designed specifically for developers and requires prior development experience.
- If you are not a developer, you can still experience high tech pleasure through the application that is available for Android and Apple products.
- All of the functionality in the SDK is available in the app as well, so you can still control the device to your liking.sdkf1
- The device can also be used without the app by using the simple interface on the top of the device.
- The SDK allows for writing of new apps, which means that anyone can access the applications that developers choose to publish.
For more information on F1s, check out: